Summary on ProMarket
- Do Human Capital Decisions Respond to the Returns to Education? Evidence from DACA, with Elira Kuka and Na'ama Shenhav, Conditional Acceptance at American Economic Journal: Economic Policy (Update to NBER Working Paper w24315)
Summary on ProMarket
- New Data and Facts on H1-B Workers across Firms. with Anna Maria Mayda, Giovanni Peri, Kevin Shih and Chad Sparber. Forthcoming in The Roles of Immigrants and Foreign Students in U.S. Science, Innovation, and Entrepreneurship, edited by Ina Ganguli, Shulamit Kahn, and Megan MacGarvie
- Foreign Peer Effects and STEM Major Choice, with Massimo Anelli and Kevin Williams
- Foreign and Native Skilled Workers: What can we learn from H-1B Lotteries?, with Giovanni Peri and Chad Sparber. NBER Working Paper w21175 (2015)
- A Reason to Wait: The Effect of Legal Status on Teen Pregnancy, with Elira Kuka and Na'ama Shenhav, American Economic Association Papers and Proceedings (forthcoming 2019)
- The Effect of the H-1B Quota on the Employment and Selection of Foreign-Born Labor, with Anna Maria Mayda, Francesc Ortega, Giovanni Peri, and Chad Sparber, European Economic Review (2018). NBER Working Paper Version w23902
- Do International Students Crowd-Out or Cross-Subsidize Americans in Higher Education? Journal of Public Economics (2017).
- Labor Market Openness, H-1B Visa Policy, and the Scale of International Student Enrollment in the US, Economic Inquiry (2016).
- STEM Workers, H1B Visas and Productivity in US Cities, with Giovanni Peri and Chad Sparber, Journal of Labor Economics (2015).
Book Chapters, Reviews and Other:
- Recognizing the Role of Skilled Immigration, Science (2018, Book Review)
- Book Review: The Economic and Fiscal Consequences of Immigration Edited by Francine D. Blau and Christopher Mackie, Industrial and Labor Relations Review (2018, Book Review)
- Foreign Scientists and Engineers and Economic Growth in Canadian Labor Markets, with Giovanni Peri, The Economics of Cultural Diversity, Edited by Bakens, Nijkamp, Poot, Edward Elgar Publisher, Amsterdam, October 2014.
- Foreign Scientists and Engineers and Economic Growth, with Giovanni Peri and Chad Sparber (2014), Cato Papers on Public Policy Vol. 3, pp. 107-174.
- Closing Economic Windows: How H-1B Visa Denials Cost U.S.-born Tech Workers Jobs and Wages During the Great Recession, with Giovanni Peri, Chad Sparber, and Angie M. Zeitlin (2014). Partnership for a New American Economy